Monday, August 29, 2011

First Week of School

Wow, what a week. I'm feeling a bit dizzy! We had a bit of a rocky start as my children began to adjust to a daily routine instead of those lazy summer days. Let's be honest, Mom had some adjusting to do as well. We plugged along and did end up having a good week.

Our first day of school photos. I love the cards they're holding so there's no confusing 10 years from now when we're all going "What grade were you in that year?" I found this idea on I Heart Naptime where you can download them free!


Tonka
 
Cowgirl
Ice Princess

 This one is going in our new school-themed picture frame from JoAnn's :)


Making time capsules out of scrapbook paper and paper towel tubes. We are sealing an "All About Me" paper inside so they can open them on the last day of school to see how they've grown and changed.

Word Work

No comments :

Post a Comment