Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So Loving Pinterest!

Ok, so I stumbled upon this really cool site called Pinterest.com which is a virtual pinboard where you can save all your photos as though you had organized bulletin boards. I suppose it's similar to bookmarks, but using photos instead of websites. Then you don't have to wonder, "Why did I bookmark this again?" It is LOADED with tons of great ideas for home, school, work, fashion, art, you name it!  Come check out my page or click on the button on the top right of this page to FOLLOW me. Then when you view pinterest, it will show you all the latest things I've pinned as well! Can't wait to see what you find and 'pin'!

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on the blog! It's so cute! I'm your very first follower . . . so don't forget me after you become a rich and famous blogger! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete