Tuesday, October 30, 2012


We are studying elections this week. Yeah! I'm so proud of myself for having this pulled together BEFORE the election this year! We watched a great video together and since we have a whole week left before the big day, I thought I'd share it with all of you.


It includes an overview of the branches of government, an explanation on the Electoral College (which, let's be honest, is helpful to us moms too!), our major political parties, political campaigns, and even periodic multiple choice questions to make sure they remember what they've learned. I've included a link for purchase, but I just grabbed a copy from my local library. If you are looking for a great resource to help your even your younger kids understand the election process - this is great!






No comments :

Post a Comment