Monday, April 9, 2012

Gettin' that itch!

Well, I don't know about you, but all this sunshine and that snap of uber-summer weather in March has me feeling like it should absolutely be summer break by now! If memory serves, it seems that this time last year, (without the excuse of warm weather) I felt the same way. My brain starts shutting down and my planning priorities move from our weekly lessons on to next year's curriculum. I just can't seem to help it! Am I alone here? Anyone else already mentally moving on?

As we've worked out some of the bugs this year, we've really enjoyed many of our choices and been maybe a little less enthusiastic about others. I'm really digging for some fresh options, so I'll keep you posted as we firm up our final choices. In the meantime, we'll keep plugging away until summer ACTUALLY does get here.



2 comments :

  1. I am feeling the same way! I just can't get motivated to do school lately! But then I have to hold myself back from getting out stuff for next year and start planning. I need to finish this year first! When are you stopping for the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly not alone...Rene and I were just discussing this same thing this morning. I'd LOVE to start planning for next year, but it seems kind of strange since we haven't even finished THIS year.

    ReplyDelete